International Mission Board
- by firstname.lastname@example.org(PEH-dee) - "Please pray for Pedi people, wherever in the world they happen to be," writes the stateside coordinator for the work among the Pedi. "I met some Pedi people in Johannesburg in September. These are people who have moved from their rural villages into the city. Pray that the one true gospel will continue to be shared throughout the Sekhukhuneland area of Limpopo province and that people will continue to be discipled and churches will be planted. Pray for all the pastors and churches that are preaching the truth."
- by www.imb.org/adoptauupgApproximately 207,000 Tunisian Arabs live in Libya, outside of their home country. The Tunisians in Libya are mainly in the city of Tripoli, an economic hub. They are drawn there in search of work opportunities or life advancements because it has become increasingly difficult for educated professionals to find jobs in Tunisia. Tunisia and Libya are close linguistically, culturally, and geographically, which is why many Tunisians have relocated to Libya. Tunisian Arabs are primarily Muslim, with very few among them following Jesus or practicing other religions. Thankfully, God's Word is available in their dialect of Arabic and the population of […]
- by email@example.com(ma-COW) - A believer sat beside Tammy, who had been translating for a church with children's ministries. When the believer asked Tammy if she was a follower of Jesus, she replied that she was not. After hearing the gospel during that conversation, Tammy put her faith and trust in Jesus as Savior and Lord. As Tammy is being discipled, pray that God will help her grow in her faith and that she will begin sharing the gospel with others in her circle of influence with joy and courage.
- by firstname.lastname@example.org(is-tan-BULL) - After months of seeking, reading the Bible, and attending church, Sam put his faith in Jesus. He quickly started sharing the gospel with family members, friends, and co-workers. From a self-professed atheist and nonreligious person to someone who is excited to share his newfound faith in Jesus with others, God has done a transformational work in Sam's heart. He was recently baptized. Praise God for drawing people to Himself! Pray for Sam to be "rooted and firmly established in love" so that he "may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the length and width, […]
- by (yoh-kuh-HAH-muh) - "People young and old in Yokohama and throughout Japan are hurting and lonely," a missionary said. "There are very few emotionally safe places to openly share the burdens of life. Ma-san, for example, feels emotional pain and doubts the value of life, while Sunny does not feel she belongs anywhere. These are a few of the people we've encountered in Yokohama. Pray that Ma-san, Sunny, and the many other people we meet will find security and peace in Jesus. Pray we will have words of wisdom, led by the Holy Spirit, to walk with them and help them […]