International Mission Board
- by email@example.com(i-RAY-nee-uhns) - This month, Iranians will celebrate Nowruz, the Persian New Year. Many people will be traveling and will be seeking a place of peace. Pray that their hearts will be softened as they travel and that they will come in contact with someone who can give them insight into eternal peace. Pray that they will make time to sit and ask the questions that may be swirling around in their minds. May the Spirit draw those who are seeking. Pray that they will receive the good news and be connected with mentors who can shepherd them from nearby or […]
- by firstname.lastname@example.org(EE-sahn) - The Isaan Team eyeglass outreach ministry called Eyes2See has been bearing fruit as more than 20 have prayed to receive Christ in the last few months. Please pray for efforts to expand this evangelistic outreach in another Isaan province. Pray for an open door, an effective plan, and cooperation from village chiefs and health workers. Pray for hearts to be prepared to hear the gospel.
- by email@example.com(MAHL-teez) - A committee of women from six different churches are working together to plan a women's retreat for March 10-12. Ask that this collaboration will bring much glory to the Father and that it will lead to even more unity. Pray that the women who attend will be greatly strengthened and encouraged and that there will be no sickness or injuries. Also lift up the speakers, small group leaders, and organizers.
- by www.imb.org/adoptauupgGive thanks to the Lord that gospel recordings are available in the Ngile language! Pray for the Ngile people of Sudan to hunger for God and seek Him. Pray for men and women miraculously to access God's Word, which has been recorded in their language. There are a few known believers among the Ngile, although the vast majority follow Islam. Folk Islam is also a significant part of their culture. The Ngile people are one of many ethnicities who live in the Nuba Mountains, which are situated in the southern part of Sudan. They live in houses made of stone […]
- by firstname.lastname@example.orgAfter refugees leave their home country, they can spend years in transition before they are finally able to settle down in a safe place. Consequently, many school-aged refugees are behind in their education and have lots of challenges with catching up. Missionaries are helping to meet this need in South Korea through a variety of English classes and ministries. There is a great need for English-language ministries among the refugees. Please pray for God to send more Journeymen and other missionaries to work among refugees and share the hope, joy, and freedom that comes through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- by (YAH-oo) - The majority of people of northern Mozambique live in rural villages where they live off the land. During the five months of the rainy season, most villages empty out as people move temporarily out to their fields for planting and weeding. Villages and fields are spread out along unkempt dirt roads. The province where the Yawo live is the largest province in Mozambique and is also the most rural. These factors make travel and reaching the Yawo people no easy task! Please pray earnestly that the Lord of the harvest will send out laborers to this large and […]